Paper Circuits are electronic circuits built on a base of paper that can be quickly and easily constructed with a few simple components. Using only an LED, a coin cell battery, some copper tape, transparent tape, and paper you can create a simple or complex circuit on paper. This makes LED greeting cards or light-up artwork accessible and affordable maker projects.
We have collected some great resources to help you explore paper circuits:
- Paper Circuit Templates via Jie Qi on HighLowTech
- Paper Circuits Tutorial via Jie Qi on HighLowTech
- The Great Big Guide to Paper Circuits via SparkFun
- Paper Circuits Instructions via The Tinkering Studio
- Beginner and Advanced Paper Circuit Tutorials via Chibitronics
- Cupcake Paper Circuit Card with LED Light via Melanie STEMdola on YouTube
- Pop-Up Circuit Card via BCYF Menino Community Center on Instructables
- LED Valentines via Digital Harbor Foundation
These are just a few of the great resources out there for paper circuits. Try a Google Search to find more, or create your own tutorial to share with makers everywhere!