This is a fun and creative project and something great to do with old CDs you have.
- Great for all ages
- Foam brush
- Dish soap
- Black acrylic paint
- Small cup for mixing paint and soap
- Rubber/plastic glove (optional)
- Paper plate or craft paper for painting on
- Wood skewers, I found that 4″ skewers worked really well.
Add the steps involved:
- Mix your soap and paint in a small cup with the following recipe:
- 3 parts paint
- 1 part soap
- Paint the back of your CDs (the part without the label) using your paint/soap mix and allow them to dry. A glove comes in handy for covering the CD and a paper plate is a convenient surface to paint on.
- Once the CDs dry, use the wooden skewers to draw your designs on the CDs.