Vibrobots are super cute and very simple to make.
- Approximately 15 minutes
- Basic scissor skills
- PVC Cutter
- Toothbrush – the wider, the better
- Foam Tape
- vibration motor (pager motor)
- Coin Cell Battery
- Cut the head off of your toothbrush with your PVC cutter.
- Attach a small piece of double sided foam tape to the back of the toothbrush head
- Peel the the other side off of the foam tape and attach one wire from the vibrator motor to the tape and place the battery firmly on top.
- Use a piece of tape to attach the other wire from the motor to the top of the battery
- Feel free to decorate your bristle bot, I favor wiggly eyes.
Dip your toothbrush in water color and have your bristle bot paint for you!